According to the state fire marshal, a Thanksgiving morning fire at a Newark apartment complex caused $100,000 in damage and displaced 20 individuals, including four children.
There were no reported injuries.
At 7:00 a.m., a lighted candle ignited garments and other household goods, resulting in the fire.
According to Michael Chionchio, assistant state fire marshal, six dwelling units at the Cavalier Country Club apartments were destroyed.
Among those driven from their apartments were four youngsters. They are thought to be seeking refuge with family members.